Your Safety is Our Top Priority
To create the best experience possible, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests, chefs, and venue partners. Here’s what you can expect from a future in-person CocuSocial experience:
- Social distancing guidelines are in place as groups will be seated 6 feet apart from each other.
- Chefs to wear PPE (gloves and masks) at all times.
- Guests will wear Masks whenever not seated at their table.
- Hands must be washed upon entering the venue, and hand sanitizer will be available in the seating area.
- Disposable aprons will be provided, unless you elect to bring your own.
- Your food will be served and enjoyed using disposable plates, cups, and utensils.
- Any cooking equipment that you will be using during class is properly sanitized by your chef instructor, as is always the case.
- Every group (guests who come together) will have its own set of equipment and ingredients that will not be shared with other groups.
- The space where your class is held is always sanitized before and after class, but our chefs will be taking extra precautions to ensure the disinfectant products used are the most effective.
- Instead of getting up to form a line at the bar for drinks, either the bartender or our chef will take drink orders throughout the class, so you do not have to leave your table.
- All guests and chefs will attest that they don’t have coronavirus symptoms before joining the class.
Please let us know of any concerns you have as they relate to health and safety guidelines ahead of attending your culinary experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to classes again very soon!